ISM—GNO exists to provide its members with professional and personal development in essential attitudes, skills, and knowledge that is needed to excel in the field of purchasing and supply management. ISM—GNO educates its members on current and emerging techniques, processes, and practices needed for continued success and profitability.
With approximately 150 members in the Greater New Orleans chapter, ISM—GNO offers its members an excellent opportunity for networking and education. As a member of ISM—GNO, you will receive many benefits and services.
- Professional growth through a network.
- Chapter meetings and programs featuring exciting speakers with timely and cutting edge topics each month.
- Members’ discount on CPSM and CPSD classes and ISM certification review workshops.
- The opportunity for personal and professional growth by becoming a member of the ISM—GNO chapter management team.
- Access to the career resources where you can review and apply to various job opportunities.
- Scholarship opportunities
- Opportunity to acquire new skills in planning, managing, and organizing while developing your leadership potential by volunteering as a committee member.
For more information about membership, please visit our Membership page.
ISM—GNO’s meetings are educational dinner meetings typically held the third week of every month, featuring experienced and knowledgeable guest speakers. Locations vary to accommodate the diverse locations of our members. Please visit our Education Calendar for more information on these monthly meetings.